CowBoyOUTLAW

High torque servo motor for heavy duty leather sewing machine

HM-750T Super powerful, quiet and reliable servo motor for extra heavy duty leather sewing machine (Energy saving servo motor, easily control the speed)
Achieve fully adjustable speed control with this low cost but reliable servo motor. Speed is adjustable by a simple setting (from 300RPM to 3000RPM) that allowing you to slow down your machine and sew STITCH BY STITCH.

The premium quality servo motor also generates a tremendous amount of power (750W/1HP) and torque (7.9 Nm) at low speed, this makes sewing detailed work much easier. Also ideal for leatherworking beginner.

This energy saving servo motor allows for a more stable amperage draw, and reduces the energy consumption by an astonishing 60%-80% and improve 20-40% efficiency of the sewing machines. Instantly reduce your energy and operation costs when you install this sewing machine motor.Usually the cost of servo motor can be recovered within 2-3 years by saving money on electricity. However the advantage of time savings and labor cost saving will make the actual return on investment faster.

The silent electric servo motor creates a more pleasant work environment.

The HM-750T motor is built to last. It made to the highest quality and exacting standards and materials available. Each electronic board and controller are made of the best quality electronic components, assuring you many years of trouble-free performance.

Here is the video on YouTube

High torque servo motor for heavy duty leather sewing machine.JPG

Edited by CowBoyOUTLAW

8 minutes ago, Northmount said:

@CowBoyOUTLAW Moved your post to leather sewing machines.

Are you selling servo motors?

Sounded like a comercial to me too.  IDK

6 hours ago, Northmount said:

@CowBoyOUTLAW Moved your post to leather sewing machines.

Are you selling servo motors?

Yes, it is not easy to find a reliable high torque servo motor for our leather sewing machines, so we decided to make servo motor at end of last year, now it is ready for sale!!

2 hours ago, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

Yes, it is not easy to find a reliable high torque servo motor for our leather sewing machines, so we decided to make servo motor at end of last year, now it is ready for sale!!

and WHERE and WHEN will it be available and how much will it cost?

Looks kinda' like the brushless motors I've already had on a couple machines, for a couple years, now...............Yawn......

3 hours ago, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

Interesting that your IP address is from Hong Kong, yet you list your location as Ohio.

The motor and arm linkage look pretty generic, the major difference that I can see is their control unit has more buttons on the front, which presumably means not having to access the menu to make basic changes (like speed control). Other than that my guess is it won't be much different to most of the other 750w servos out there.

On 8/27/2022 at 4:28 PM, dikman said:

The motor and arm linkage look pretty generic, the major difference that I can see is their control unit has more buttons on the front, which presumably means not having to access the menu to make basic changes (like speed control). Other than that my guess is it won't be much different to most of the other 750w servos out there.

Also.. pretty deceiving in the advertisement Vid. . I would have liked to see it punching thew some material that they actually could brag about with using that 750 watt servo drive . That stack of Poly Webbing is Not high density weave like they say . It actually really loose weave strap webbing, and super easy to punch .

Edited by nylonRigging

On 8/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, Constabulary said:

Later this week there will be a 40ft container to Ohio,USA, included 10 motor for trial

1 hour ago, nylonRigging said:

Also.. pretty deceiving in the advertisement Vid. . I would have liked to see it punching thew some material that they actually could brag about with using that 750 watt servo drive . That stack of Poly Webbing is Not high density weave like they say . It actually really loose weave strap webbing, and super easy to punch .

1ply webbing is easy easy to punch,but not easy to stitch 30mm thick webbing.....We tested with 15mm vegetable tanned leather, but will show in next video

On 8/26/2022 at 6:48 PM, trash treasure said:

Looks kinda' like the brushless motors I've already had on a couple machines, for a couple years, now...............Yawn......

But no good quality brushless motor for heavy duty industrial sewing machine.....

On 8/25/2022 at 5:59 AM, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

HM-750T Super powerful, quiet and reliable servo motor for extra heavy duty leather sewing machine (Energy saving servo motor, easily control the speed)

How many coils does this motor have?

kgg

2 hours ago, kgg said:

kgg

Excellent question directly related to the torque claim.

2 hours ago, sbrownn said:

Excellent question directly related to the torque claim.

The reason I asked is that the Sailrite Workhorse ($225 US) and the Reliable SewQuiet ($199 US) even though they are only 550 watts are 12 coil construction versus the typical 6 and 9 coils of lesser cost brushless motors. As a side note a inexpensive and maybe questionable quality Chinese 12 coil 750 watt off aliexpress is about $190 US. My thought is the more coils should help provide a smoother low speed torque range.

kgg

2 hours ago, kgg said:

The reason I asked is that the Sailrite Workhorse ($225 US) and the Reliable SewQuiet ($199 US) even though they are only 550 watts are 12 coil construction versus the typical 6 and 9 coils of lesser cost brushless motors. As a side note a inexpensive and maybe questionable quality Chinese 12 coil 750 watt off aliexpress is about $190 US. My thought is the more coils should help provide a smoother low speed torque range.

kgg

Does the Amperage draw, have a play in the low end torque ?  I would think it does.  how many Amp's does this drive use ? . I know the Servo Drives don't use but small amount of Amp draw to run . it varies ( like about 3 to 6 amp ) depending on the make/models Spec's .

On 8/30/2022 at 3:29 AM, nylonRigging said:

Does the Amperage draw, have a play in the low end torque ?  I would think it does.  how many Amp's does this drive use ? . I know the Servo Drives don't use but small amount of Amp draw to run . it varies ( like about 3 to 6 amp ) depending on the make/models Spec's .

The first stitch will need about 160 amp

On 8/30/2022 at 12:43 AM, kgg said:

kgg

other motor listed at 800 watt is false.   The Kinedyne motor is a true 750W motor, much more powerful than other manufacturers 800 watt motors. See how it stitch 15mm stiff leather, 

On 8/29/2022 at 6:53 PM, kgg said:

kgg

9 coils

On 8/28/2022 at 7:28 AM, dikman said:

You can see the difference in  this video, 

A couple of important points from the video

- the sound level doesn't increase when you turn on the motor. Of course it doesn't because the motor isn't running! It only runs when you feed electricity to it.:rolleyes2:

- it uses less power at idle than a clutch motor. Of course it does, see above answer. A clutch motor runs continuously once switched on, a servo doesn't.:rolleyes2:

It may very well be a nice motor, and I like that the speed can be varied without having to delve into the menus, but this sort of advertising does you no favours.

On 10/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

What?  You must be a decimal off.  No way that tiny motor draws 160 amps at 110 volts.

19 minutes ago, sbrownn said:

What?  You must be a decimal off.  No way that tiny motor draws 160 amps at 110 volts.

Must be a typo. If it pulls 16 amps on startup it may pose a problem for some 15 amp main circuit breakers particularly if they have anything else on that circuit. So I am going to assume the OP meant to say 1.60 amps.

kgg

On 8/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, Constabulary said:

Please contact our founder in Ohio, USA at 330 692 1418 or neelre@comcast.net, thank you!

46 minutes ago, sbrownn said:

We tesetd with 220V motor!

On 10/6/2022 at 2:35 AM, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

Must be a typo. If it pulls 16 amps on startup it may pose a problem for some 15 amp main circuit breakers particularly if they have anything else on that circuit. So I am going to assume you meant to say 1.60 amps.

At 4.43 seconds into the video the nameplate is for Voltage : AC 200 -240 50-60 HZ so what is the expected current draw on the standard North American household voltage of 120 volts on a 15 amp circuit or does this motor require a dedicated 220 volt 20 amp circuit.

kgg

On 10/7/2022 at 6:09 AM, dikman said:

A couple of important points from the video

- the sound level doesn't increase when you turn on the motor. Of course it doesn't because the motor isn't running! It only runs when you feed electricity to it.:rolleyes2:

- it uses less power at idle than a clutch motor. Of course it does, see above answer. A clutch motor runs continuously once switched on, a servo doesn't.:rolleyes2:

It may very well be a nice motor, and I like that the speed can be varied without having to delve into the menus, but this sort of advertising does you no favours.

What's wrong? The clutch motor will be noise as long as you feed the electricity. It is the advantage of sevo motor. 

1 hour ago, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

Please contact our founder in Ohio, USA at 330 692 1418 or neelre@comcast.net, thank you!

We tesetd with 220V motor!

Oh, so it draws 160 amps at 220 volts?

Power = Volts x Amps = 160 x 220 = 35,200 watts = 47 horsepower?