DaveP

looking for GOOD men's acrylic wallet templates

As above...looking for good both bi-fold and tri-fold acrylic templates for men's wallets. With multiple card holders large enough to actually get several cards into each slot

Hopefully something you have actually used and really like. 

Thank you in advance

Try Etsy. I grabbed some bi-fold templates from there a while back and they are great. The problem is that there a million to choose from and a thousand vendors selling them. I went generic and then I just add my own flair to them.

Thank you Battlemunky

I really like the templates from Maker’s Leather Supply. How many cards you can get into a pocket is really going to depend on the thickness and temper of the leather you are  using. Thinner softer leather is going to give you more space for cards.

On 8/26/2022 at 9:54 AM, DaveP said:

As above...looking for good both bi-fold and tri-fold acrylic templates for men's wallets. With multiple card holders large enough to actually get several cards into each slot

Hopefully something you have actually used and really like. 

Thank you in advance

Several years ago . . . standing in Tandy's . . . a fellow came in and asked the manager to make him a billfold.  Manager pointed him over to me.

His daughter had bought him a tri-fold a number of years ago . . . and it was simply worn out.  He wanted a new one.

I told him I'd try . . . but needed his billfold for a pattern.  He got a bag from the store . . . dumped his bilffold comtents into it . . . gave me the old one . . . I copied it . . . and he was elated.

These pictures are of the trial run I did . . . but they show the results . . . and you can copy that.  He put several cards in each slot . . . and had a money clip in the middle.

May God bless,

Dwight

trifold 1.jpg

trifold 2.jpg

On 8/26/2022 at 4:25 PM, battlemunky said:

. . .  The problem is that there a million to choose from and a thousand vendors selling them. I went generic and then I just add my own flair to them.

:17:

I've bought several acrylic and hdpe templates off ebay from Chinese sellers. The patterns are grand. Most even have stitching holes punched / drilled in them so you/I can mark the stitching, saves a bit of time for hand sewing

Edited by fredk

I went that route for about three purchases and then decided to go with a Harbir fright pneumatic hydraulic bearing press, and buy clicker dies, there are an awful lot of criminals out there, Sandy at Int die was one of them. They are now closed and trust is completely gone. I purchased an Acrylic wallet set and it cost way too much for what I got! 

be careful as all hell