zuludog

A new knife

11 hours ago, jrdunn said:

Yeah, Chuck made this one for me and I love it!  It cuts good pushing or pulling and holds an edge pretty well.  If it starts getting a little difficult to cut, strop it a little.  No worries.  Thanks Chuck!  Sorry for the slow review.  Been trying to wear it out!

Jim

IMG_0383.jpg

thank you ! I'm glad you like it give er heck and let me know if there are any problems at all.

In my earlier comment I thought it had a fancy brass bolster but I see now it was an optical delusion, a trick of the light. If I ever get motivated enough I'll have to pinch your design and make one.:)

12 hours ago, dikman said:

In my earlier comment I thought it had a fancy brass bolster but I see now it was an optical delusion, a trick of the light. If I ever get motivated enough I'll have to pinch your design and make one.:)

lol i see, that high polish took some time and i was trying to keep the cost down yet still make a finished tool that needed no additional work before use. The design is a good one feel free i copied myself, that bottom rounded edge  is kind of tricky to create.   They work very well and much smaller than my original i'll be using it quite often. 

That's a handy looking (and handsome) knife!  Red Green would approve.  I can see how it would easily become a favorite.