Buckles

Hi folks, new member here...

I am from South East Saskatchewan and have recently become the owner of a number of leather working machines. There are machines that I will not be able to use and a couple are really only useful (from my research) for their intended purposes. This is not a complete list, and I will have to verify the model number(s) for at least one of the machines...  if you think you might be interested give me a shout, but with shipping costs you'd have to be reasonably close by to make a purchase worthwhile. Here is the list:

Pfaff 545-H3 (apparently in "not working" order, probably best for parts but has a solid maple top on the table if my memory is correct)

Adler 105-25MO specifically set up for sewing the bottoms (sole) on moccasins

Singer 211 (was placed in storage in working order (for a long time) and now has a tendency to break the top thread at the needle)

Juki 562 in working order

And what I believe to be a Pfaff 546 (double big bobbin, dual needle machine)- this is the machine I'd have to double check and it might take a few days because some of the machines are not at hand right now.

Also a Kwikprint model 100 press with the hot foil bracket to unroll the foil (has some letter and a few numbers)

Perhaps I should include this in a separate post, but I also have an Industrial strap cutting machine that can do up to 12" and anything in between... would anyone in Saskatchewan have a need for some custom strap cutting services?... I am uncertain at this point how deep I want to get into leatherwork for other than my own purposes, so I dont want to part with it before I make a firm decision; but I could do custom work.

@Buckles Please split these up to single posts in the appropriate sections of the Marketplace.  That's where for sale stuff goes.  Each requires photos, descriptions and prices in US$.  Also any instructions or requirements for shipping.  Will you ship, etc.  Please read the Marketplace rules and comply.

Yes sir, I just did... you could remove/delete this post as well please. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Buckles said:

Yes sir, I just did... you could remove/delete this post as well please. Thanks

Please split into a separate post for each machine.  Read the rules too!

Just delete it all and remove my membership, thanks.

1 minute ago, Buckles said:

Just delete it all and remove my membership, thanks.

Your memberships sticks.  If you can't follow the rules, that is up to you.  They are a necessary part of maintaining a quality leather working forum.  I'll leave the posts up as you may actually get some interest that could be useful to you.

On 8/31/2022 at 7:18 PM, Buckles said:

You needn't do that... I won't come back. Thanks

So harsh, you have folks all around you that are within 2 hours drive time. If I was selling three items I’d have a post for each machine with pictures from all directions, and a full explanation of each, it would work better and no mistakes in communication. Now put on your big boy pants - post those pics - and sell those machines! If you are looking for a sale of all machines by the next day it ain’t gonna happen! Not even on eBay, or Craigslist! Unless you are a scammer - reread what you have posted - it says scammer when you have no pictures but want us strangers to trust you at your word

kind of a thin skinned feller. 

Lack of Prozac