Buckles

Sewing machines available for Saskatchewan and Manitoba

Hi Folks, with the shipping costs/fuel being what it is I have a few machines available. 

I have no idea what it would take to get one over the 49th, so I won't even entertain that idea.

Here is the list:

Pfaff 545-H3 (apparently in "not working" order, probably best for parts but has a solid maple top on the table if my memory is correct)

Adler 105-25MO specifically set up for sewing the bottoms (sole) on moccasins

Singer 211 (was placed in storage in working order (for a long time) and now has a tendency to break the top thread at the needle) I believe the second set of numbers are 566, but don't take that for certain.

Juki LU-562 in working order

And what I believe to be a Pfaff 546 (double big-bobbin, dual needle machine)- this is the machine I'd have to double check and it might take a few days because some of the machines are not at hand right now.

I don't have really good pictures at the moment, and there is no need to take up server space if there is no interest... however, I can get clear high quality pictures along with serial numbers should someone be interested. Thanks. 

34 minutes ago, Buckles said:

I don't have really good pictures at the moment, and there is no need to take up server space if there is no interest... however, I can get clear high quality pictures along with serial numbers should someone be interested.

We have the server space.  You need to follow the rules I just posted to you twice.  Your photos should be 1280 x 760 pixels approximately as you are limited in size of your posts.

Post each machine in a separate post in the appropriate section, complete with a price.

Yup, AFTER I made those posts. Please delete all of my content and remove my membership... it will save us all a lot of wasted time.

It looks like you already wasted all of our time?   I'd think a guy that was actually looking to cash in on selling some relatively valuable machinery would at least take the effort to post a photo or 2?  If you didn't have 15 posts under your belt, I'd assume this was the typical "I have for sale" scam.....

Are you really too lazy to modify your post to fit the forum rules??  Sounds like you didn't want to sell anything anyway.

Edited by Cumberland Highpower