Sign in to follow this  
Stewart

Just a Pause

Somehow I lost my grove or in case of this, It showed in the wrong place.
After going through 5 layers of different colors on the sky background I was so focused on color that I overlooked the tooling marks. (Ms Miley, by 10-12grade English teacher, would call that a run on sentence)
Maybe able to fix it
Note to self--- take a picture before any painting.

DSCF0019.JPG

Stewart,

I'm not a painter or a carver. However, is there a product you could scrub down and restart to get your grove going again? Or better yet, get your grove on working on a new piece. What say you? You have more skill than I do.

JOE

8 hours ago, AlamoJoe2002 said:

Stewart,

I'm not a painter or a carver. However, is there a product you could scrub down and restart to get your grove going again? Or better yet, get your grove on working on a new piece. What say you? You have more skill than I do.

JOE

AlamoJoe-- The only thingis being carefull  when tooling and not rushing I guess. Decide too use a camera after tooling to catch the inperfections and afterpainting to double check. the skill is by the bootstrap if thats what you call it. Kinda trial and error. Kind of like pulling teeth before the novcane kicks in.  

Edited by Stewart