Sign in to follow this  
Stewart

A revised verision of a previous work.

What i am up to is figuring out how to fade contrasting colors.Watering down paint does not work for me.

Tried a mediium that will flow paint easer-Not. so it's a light dip into the paint and brushing excess off.

Sometimes.

Smuge was fixed.

DSCF0029.JPG

I love the vibrant colors you get while you are experimenting. You always get the most out of the paint. I wish I had a talent with paint, my dad did ,but it did not rub off on me. Thanks for sharing.

awesome as always!!  that contrasting background sure makes your theme pop. then the blue reminds me of the sky.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but a brush modified to only have just a few bristles with a thinned down paint might give the effect you want, kind of like shading but with color.

Dang nice !!!!  The colors are awesome .

21 hours ago, rleather said:

I love the vibrant colors you get while you are experimenting. You always get the most out of the paint. I wish I had a talent with paint, my dad did ,but it did not rub off on me. Thanks for sharing.

Thank You. My Mom and sister can do the whole thing-draw paint-aand make the frames. Me ,Didn't evan Know til i

was 66 that there was a spark. It's still a spark.Have to make istakes t improve.

20 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

awesome as always!!  that contrasting background sure makes your theme pop. then the blue reminds me of the sky.

The way up interpid the blue is what I wanted it to  be seen. Sprayed with sealer and it doubled it's pop.

15 hours ago, Leescustomleather said:

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but a brush modified to only have just a few bristles with a thinned down paint might give the effect you want, kind of like shading but with color.

I modified a brush to creat long grass that a stamp could not do. never thought about that for the shading.

It's these little tips that I learn from. Thank you. Haven't found a Forum on art that Is as full of share techiniqqques as this Forum is.

15 hours ago, Gezzer said:

Dang nice !!!!  The colors are awesome .

Thank you i push the tooling a little to get to the painting. I guess there is a Medical term for that type of behavor.