Finney

Need Pfaff 545 H4 part

I am located near Nashville, TN USA.  I need to find a place to get part #91-009 606-05 stitch adjuster screw.  The only place I have found it is in England and they have a $30 minimum charge. If anyone  knows of a place closer to me I would appreciate a heads up.  

The screw bolt is broken and can only adjust so far before it falls off.  I can still use my machine by putting small sticks of wood to elevate the stitch adjustment lever and have shorter stitches but cannot use reverse or the sticks fall out! 

Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks, Bev. Finney

give MJ Foley a call and ask for 

Give MJ Foley a call.  Ask for Luke.  They were  the largest Pfaff dealer in the US at one time,

glenn

20 hours ago, Finney said:

I am located near Nashville, TN USA.  I need to find a place to get part #91-009 606-05 stitch adjuster screw.  The only place I have found it is in England and they have a $30 minimum charge. If anyone  knows of a place closer to me I would appreciate a heads up.  

The screw bolt is broken and can only adjust so far before it falls off.  I can still use my machine by putting small sticks of wood to elevate the stitch adjustment lever and have shorter stitches but cannot use reverse or the sticks fall out! 

Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks, Bev. Finney

We are a Pfaff dealer & have this part in stock,give us a call & we can ship it out today.