who has to make a little stuff for my women ? :dunno: Wife and daughter want some  leather/jewelry from time to time . Arrow head is 2 pieces of 7/8 glued flesh to  flesh , up close you can see the seam but it's not noticeable from  a foot or two away .  Beads and bone are strung on 1.2 stitching thread and tied like a pearl string . Choker is 8 oz and just stamped with stainless steel chain .

I  did not see a particular place for this but if I missed it someone point me to it please .

20220716_055535 - Copy.jpg

20220813_134733.jpg

Not at all....throw in a granddaughter and I have a hat trick.  More than you know.  beautiful pieces BTW.

My wife and daughter, and son for that matter, are all recipients of my handiwork. Phone clutches/wallets, bags for carrying it in. Made many wallets for my son...he's rockin a shark wallet at the moment.

2 hours ago, DJole said:

Those are nice ,  that looks like a LOT of hand stitching .  I have not tried wallets or card holders  and when I do it won't be for my wife ...... it would take a double shoulder and 200 ' of thread for her wallet :o

@PastorBob  Yeah ,  after some thought I bet most here get to make quite a bit for their girls :thumbsup:

@battlemunky Sounds like I may be lucky in that I don't know how to make stuff like that  LOL !!   Naw just kidding as it would be a pleasure to make things for them to use and cherish  . " Shark wallet " is just plain COOL  !!!!!!

Made my wife a shooting bag for rendezvous. Then my granddaughter wanted one, and the grandson, and my wife's friend...........

Wife, daughter in law,  2 grand daughters, 3 little girls down the street,  and very nice young lady and her fiance across the street. Yep, I get it. And happy to be able to do it. The smiles are worth more to me than I can say.

@Hags Man that is great , these kinds of things are appreciated more than we know some times , like a kind word .

Lost track of how many relatives I've made this or that for,

It was fun, it was practice, I think they were all appreciative of their items.

Yours look great !

Mine not so much !  keep up the great work.

@Wild Bill46 Thank you ! Sorry I took so long to say it , I guess I lost track somewhere :(