Carverdw

Artisan 3000 Servo Issue

Hello,

I have an Artisan Toro 3000 with a servo motor. It has stopped working. When I turn on the on/off switch nothing happens, and neither that light turns on nor does the on/off switch on the servo. I checked the fuse and it looks ok. I even put a new fuse in it. Also, when I pull the fuse while the switches are on, they both illuminate. Any idea what is wrong? Is there a reset switch somewhere I am missing? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Carverdw said:

Also, when I pull the fuse while the switches are on, they both illuminate.

Maybe as simple as the fuse contacts have compressed and need to be adjusted / bend outwards towards the fuse.

kgg

My thoughts too. The fact that at some point the lights come on indicates things haven't blown up inside.

My 3000 has it's electric cord in a box on the (facing the machine) right/back corner.  I have been clumsy on occasion to hit this against my tool cabinet, thus breaking the box and pulling the cord loss from its connection within the box.  It may be worth your time to check this if your machine is similar to mine.

4 hours ago, Goldshot Ron said:

My 3000 has it's electric cord in a box on the (facing the machine) right/back corner.  I have been clumsy on occasion to hit this against my tool cabinet, thus breaking the box and pulling the cord loss from its connection within the box.  It may be worth your time to check this if your machine is similar to mine.

YES.... mine also has the motor cord off back of, that protrudes out past the table top dimension . table Rolls on the castor wheels and Power cord smacks against wall . It will eventually cause a malfunction if smacked enough.
I was just thinking about that cord today when rolling it out and sewing on it . ( me ) , I am going to get a 'door stop' and mount to the back edge of the table top as a buffer/stop, before plug-in cord smacks against wall again .