I need a two inch by three quarter(ish), acoustic guitar stamp made preferably metal or composite with fair detail made without me having to sell drugs or stolen cars to afford it

Hey, Doc . . . I don't particularly love doing business with China . . . but I (like you) needed a couple custom stamps.

I went on Ebay . . . found a place in China (there are a bunch that advertise on Ebay) . . . it came in the mail about 2 weeks later . . . made out of brass . . . and the detail was superb.

Don't know if this one is the one I used (it was several years ago) but here is one . . . and this is just a little more inflated price than I paid.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/141593199313?hash=item20f79cc2d1:g:jecAAOSwEeFVIaxR&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4GNBdGmF8BYW1Hi47oM4B1Z1jHAuNREe493EWyuwH%2Fm757V37BoOgOTTm43TDGMsGKfpHVeL17d0JIyR9vNzAyZokPXdvQf4t2Od577T%2BhA3mfm%2BHsPSj9kdlEgzYSkddeIZENFMTgRbnZ5pVmO1usmjmPhK52H9EtsmFtNIFISSupzf0hVAlPdli3x%2Bjk95z5Mi92Ui7h0MHSzklcEfXhZsu6k8OAGFwt9kHDdnjU%2B6CFs1SIVNed5KW1uk2b%2B3yPESfBclhK27jPJO7G1u6vjCJrDSR%2BrV24ZakMUdMZqI|tkp%3ABk9SR6ytjqvrYA

You will need to give them a picture . . . drawing . . . something to go by . . . the picture is the ones I got . . . there is a hole in the back . . . came with a little metal rod to screw in the back . . . I guess to use to pound on . . . I use these with a little 1/2 ton arbor press I got from Harbor Freight . . . and use them to make key fobs.   

Have fun . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

brass stamps.jpg

Edited by Dwight

If you are just talking one or two times use , a brooch or woman's lapel pin might get the job done . Most are pretty detailed and made of metal , price would be right .  If you are needing a REAL stamp, I have wasted your time reading this  LOL!

4 hours ago, Doc Reaper said:

I need a two inch by three quarter(ish), acoustic guitar stamp made preferably metal or composite with fair detail made without me having to sell drugs or stolen cars to afford it

Have you considered 3D printing? 

A 3D printer with a small nozzle can probably print something with significant detail.  The stamp certainly won't last as long as a metal one but the beauty is that you can just print another.  Any decent 3D printer company should be able to make a stamp from a picture you send them so all you need to do is find a picture of an acoustic guitar that you think would make a good stamp.

11 hours ago, Gezzer said:

If you are just talking one or two times use , a brooch or woman's lapel pin might get the job done . Most are pretty detailed and made of metal , price would be right .  If you are needing a REAL stamp, I have wasted your time reading this  LOL!

30 seconds of my life wasted on reading 

57 minutes ago, Doc Reaper said:

30 seconds of my life wasted on reading 

You mean you couldn't find a women's broach in the shape of a detailed acoustic guitar?

I'm an acoustic guitar player and a guitar strap maker myself so if you send me a picture of an acoustic guitar you like I would give a go to making you a 3D printed stamp.  Here is a picture of a couple of straps I have made using 3D printed stamps. 

Straps.jpg