MattL

Techsew 2700 stitch length knob detent and spring

Hey guys. Thanks for the add to the forums! I was adjusting the thread length on my techsew 2700 pro and noticed the knob was spinning freely and had no tension. I noticed the little hole in the lever that houses the spring and detent for the stitch length knob had just a piece of bent spring sticking out of it. I can’t seem to find a replacement spring or detent anywhere. Any help is appreciated! Thanks 

DA4AAA5B-4AA2-4571-8899-B262436B92E3.png

564AB105-2B12-482A-A898-D9B10B1473F6.png

This machine is a copy of a Consew 227R. I have one in my shop. I'll try to remember to look at the stitch lever when I get there. Any industrial sewing machine dealer who stocks parts will probably have what you need. My go to guy is Bob Kovar, at Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines. 866-362-7397

29 minutes ago, Wizcrafts said:

This machine is a copy of a Consew 227R. I have one in my shop. I'll try to remember to look at the stitch lever when I get there. Any industrial sewing machine dealer who stocks parts will probably have what you need. My go to guy is Bob Kovar, at Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines. 866-362-7397

Very much appreciated! Thank you!

My 2700 stitch lever has a peg or stud in the end holding it together. I think yours did too when it was new. My wing lever moves over about 15 or 20 degrees.