Sheilajeanne

Going to Give A Shoutout To a Good Supplier

I haven't heard anyone mention this supplier, but I think they are really great. Tribal Spirit Leather https://tribalspiritmusic.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw4c-ZBhAEEiwAZ105RXsg0ssq0FF0s04HJcHkLlahNyJG2l4ITvd4PHvVLCzlWohSleQp5xoC2fMQAvD_BwE

They specialize in moose and deer leather, but today I saw where they now have cow leather available, tanned using the same method they use on their deer and moose leather. They are owned and operated by Canadian indigenous people, and all moose and deer hides come from hunters who have killed the animals for food. They offer split leather as well as full thickness hides, and have an absolute rainbow of colours. Prices are reasonable, especially if you watch for their specials, or are buying in bulk. Their leather is much better and cheaper than what I've seen in Tandy's stores.

They also have bison leather,  rawhide and hoops for making drums, sinew, and native medicines, plus too many other products to mention.

Shipping is very fast, and my first shipment included a CD of native music. Not to my taste, but it was a nice gesture! 

Some of their products such as bear grease, certain medicines, furs and feathers cannot be shipped to the States

I gave them a look and liked what I saw. If shipping to the US isn't too bad, I will place an order.

Nice site indeed! thanks

Now I want some bear grease…..