dprezgay

UPDATED - List of Stamps I Need for Scouts

This is an updated list of the stamps I'm looking for, to use in Scouts.

I'm having a really hard time trying to get these stamps. especially the Scout related ones.  So, If you have any of them you want to sell, trade or donate, please let me know ASAP.

If you want to trade, I have hundreds of the 2D/3D stamps available to trade.  Let me know what you are looking for

Thanks,

Dale

Stamps Needed for Scouts 08 20 2022.pdf

Hi how are you 

I am CNC Engraver and make customize 2d/3d stamps as per as your requirements just send me your design and get stamp as it is 

I have 3 different sets of leather tools.  My personal set, a set that I use with Scouts in Las Vegas and a set I'm in the process of taking to Anchorage to use with Scouts up there.  Because of my OCD I wanted to have all the 2d/3d stamps from Craftool, Midas and The Leather Factory for my personal collection.  I stocked the other 2 sets with the extras I acquired along the way.  For over 15 years, I have built a spreadsheet that included every one of those stamps I was able to identify.  I then did the same for the alphabet sets, the 2d/3d stamp sets and the handled stamp sets.  

Here are the different leather stamp sets I keep track of:

My Personal Set

My Las Vegas Scout Set

My Alaska Scout Set

5 sets of leather tools owned by the Las Vegas BSA (of which I've donated thousands of dollars in leather tools).

I also have columns for the 3 Summer Camp sets that the BSA Council in Alaska have.  But I have not been able to inventory them yet.

I've mainly focused on the 2d/3d stamps.  I have been able to identify 778 different, numbered 2d/3d stamps.  A few years ago I started buying very aggressively.  I would often have to buy larger sets just to get a few that I needed.  Then it happened.  Over a couple of weeks I was able to fill in a lot of stamps for all 3 of my sets.  Especially the Midas stamps.  I was now needing less than 50 stamps for my personal set and less than 200 stamps for the 2 Scout sets.  I'm now down to this 1 page list of 2d/3d stamps to complete all 3 sets.  Which is amazing, if you ask me.  I did find someone that has about half of the stamps on the list but they keep changing their mind about selling or keeping them.

And thanks for the offer, but right now it's all about completing the 3 sets (OCD remember).

I will keep you in mind when I'm ready to have some stamps made.  

Dale

Here is my latest list as of today.

Please let me know if you have any of them.

Thanks,

Dale

Stamps Needed for Scouts 10 05 2022.jpg

I  just got the semi truck stamp.

But I need the rest of them.

Please delete or archive this post.  I am starting an updated one.

Thanks,

Dale