Hildebrand

Holster and Single shot pistol sling

This is the most recent holster off of my bench.  I wanted a cross draw holster for a 5" Ruger Redhawk, this is what I came up with.  I also have been working on a prototype sling for single shot pistols(TC Contender, XP 100, etc).

Todd1018893125_HolsterEdgeresized.jpg.689a79d891ca8af35a796c5949a0cdc0.jpg369946599_holsterresized.jpg.987f0e0ef24f3105b14fc977e65c160e.jpg1764776859_SSPSlingresized.jpg.ebf3e625d482ae72a50b21d9271ddcf1.jpg

Nice !  Those edges look like one solid piece  :thumbsup:.  Is that between the weave and camo what is called a " meandering  stamp ?

Meandering or serpentine stamp. I’m still working on the double bead part. Thank you for the kind words.

Todd

Nice job!

Beautiful craftsmanship.  Love the stamping on it.  I like to add a little curve to mine at the top so it doesn't look like it is straight across the top. Nice work!!

Great, especially the edge burnish. I don't care for straight across topped holster but that is a personal choice.

Yea the the edge is really great nice job all around:You_Rock_Emoticon: