SusanC

Help identifying a sewing machine

Hi I have a consew machine that came with a table that I purchased, can someone help me identify it? I find no numbers other than a serial number and Seiko on the underside casting. Sorry if my images appear sideways/upside down, I couldn’t figure out how to change them  

1462E335-122B-4865-BA38-D64C147D78D2.jpeg

CB7671C9-E87C-4AA1-949C-EA3FBC69B7F1.jpeg

DC73DC74-87C7-4B15-8FC6-A4E5EFAFFAD8.jpeg

Consew 226R

5 minutes ago, chisel said:

Consew 226R

Thank you! Is there a way to find out the specific sub model?

Consew 226,  226R-1, or 226R-2. AFAIK those are complete model numbers. Searching here on LW for 226 should get you lots of info.

Edited by chisel

@SusanC

Looks like you have your info . Maybe I can help with the picture thing . If you have Windows paint , just open it and hit " file " in the upper left hand corner  , find your picture and open it . You will see crop-- resize-- rotate just to the right of where you found file ,  hit rotate and choose which way you want to go  Hope this helps .

1 hour ago, Gezzer said:

@SusanC

Looks like you have your info . Maybe I can help with the picture thing . If you have Windows paint , just open it and hit " file " in the upper left hand corner  , find your picture and open it . You will see crop-- resize-- rotate just to the right of where you found file ,  hit rotate and choose which way you want to go  Hope this helps .

I’m using an iPhone, I don’t think I have that but thank you 

2 hours ago, chisel said:

Consew 226,  226R-1, or 226R-2. AFAIK those are complete model numbers. Searching here on LW for 226 should get you lots of info.

Ok thank you so much !

Seiko made 226 which was made in Japan.  Nice machines.  Copy of Singer 111W156.  It has reverse. The 225 did not have reverse.

glenn

What more do you need?

the Consew 226r is the one I almost bought.

Nice machine!

Look for the parts list for the machine.  Henderson Sewing should have it on their web site.  It is downloadable.

glenn