I have purchased tools here over the years, Cowboy Bob was the first one I found. Then I found the Leather Tool Maker, then Rocky Aussie and his thin needle plate. There is also Patrick1 that I’m still trying to get off the pot so I can purchase from him.

I have been on here for about 12 years and it took a long time to find guys that make Shhtuff! Now here is where y’all come in! I’m looking to make a list outside of supplies. I’m looking for guys like Rocky Aussie or the Leather Tool Maker that have the skill, know how, and the machines to make those thin needle plates or the burnishers that we all could use. 
If you know a tool maker or builder list em here, I don’t care where on earth you are placed, there are people looking for y’all! Start leaving names and contact info and what they do. I’m in the USA but a list will help make your product global, I tend to stay away from China, it’s a personal reason! Am I gonna get censored???

Hey, Doc . . . I'm all for it . . . 

Get the list out here for all to see . . . 

I just don't like someone coming on here . . . doing a dozen posts . . . then taking up the next month with all the junk/stuff they build, sell, market, etc.

Get enough of that everywhere else in our community of life.

May God bless,

Dwight

I can agree with that. I would like to see a simple list of the person, their location, and the tool/service that they offer. Beyond that prices and other specifics can be negotiated at the time of order. No need to have multiple posts showcasing every tool that you may offer. I think just a single entry in the list should suffice. But that's just my opinion.

/dwight

No leather or leather made goods just services in the tool skills or manufacturers of equipment, DON’T BE SHY OR STINGY!

Bruce Johnson Leather Tools

Oakdale, CA - but  I ship world wide with very limited exceptions

https://brucejohnsonleather.com

vintage and refurbished leather tools and bench machines - nothing with a motor is my general rule

new tools and stamps from Wayne Jueschke and one or two other higher end makers in the works.

one person shop with a very helpful and understanding wife. 

What about Sergey?

He has an advert at the top of the LW pages

Makes most excellent stamping tools

Hest & Hus Aps

Danish company (me and my son) 

Stitching horses

based in Denmark 

1 hour ago, Faisal said:
Manufacturers and Suppliers of Leather Garments & Gloves, Leather Chaps, Leather shorts, Leather Jackets, Leather vests, Leather belts, Leather bags, Leather messenger bags, Leather fingerless gloves, Leather motorbike suits, Leather sports goods and other Sports Products, for further information visit laderapparel.com

No leather or leather made goods just services in the tool skills or manufacturers of equipment, DON’T BE SHY OR STINGY!

Edited by Wizcrafts
I removed the spam link

This is going to get interesting

i am in need of some quality stamps