Foxen

Pfaff 1295-706/35 Heavy Duty Post Bed Compound Walking Foot Sewing Machine

FOR SALE $2500 - Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia - 60kms (45mins) north of Sydney

Pfaff 1295-706/35 Heavy Duty Post Bed Compound Walking Foot Sewing Machine

In perfect running order and just glides through heavy leather (10mm harness leather pictured). The extra flexibility of the post bed is so handy, however, I regularly use the flat bed attachment with no issues.

This is my old faithful heavy duty sewing machine but has a brand new, quiet, speed adjustable and energy efficient 750 Watt servo motor (11 month warranty, motor Only) with overhead LED light.

Comes with a home made flat bed attachment, built in light, bobbin winder (built-in), a few bobbins and needles. Selling due to downsizing.
Message me for a video of it in action, going through 10mm harness leather, a copy of the user manual, or any other questions you may have. 
Comes with bobbins

3 hours ago, Foxen said:

10mm harness leather pictured

Picture missing.  If you are having trouble with the file size, take a look through this thread for various solutions.

Thank you kindly Northmount hopefully this fixes it.

IMG_9007-min-min.thumb.JPG.b323c9dd3d803e753132374f3833def3.JPGIMG_9002-min-min.thumb.JPG.192e47eef1596fcb9744b554a4e37002.JPG