Oak Grove Leather Works

Selling a Dozen Blue (and Green) Guns

In my heroic quest to sell all of my leather crafting supplies and goods, I am now selling my holster molds. The blue guns are retailing for low to upper $50's at Galls and other places. I'm offering mine at $30 each. The green ones sell for a bit less, so mine are $25. The two odd colors are also $25 each.

Five Blue guns: Glock 26,  Sig P228,  Springfield XD9,  Smith and Wesson .38 revolver, and a  Colt Python .367

Five Green Guns: S&W M&P Shield 9mm,  Kimber Ultra Raptor II,  Glock 43,  Glock 48, and a  Ruger LC9 with Crimson Trace (The Kimber is labeled wrong in the photo. It is an Ultra Raptor II, not a Pro Carry)

One Grey Gun: CZ 75 Compact

One  light green gun (Cold Steel brand): Ruger Super Red Hawk with 7" barrel

Feel free to make a reasonable offer on all of them. I'll ship them for whatever the USPO charges me.

Cheers!

Steve

DSCN0939.JPG

DSCN0943.JPG

DSCN0944.JPG

DSCN0945.JPG

18 hours ago, Oak Grove Leather Works said:

In my heroic quest to sell all of my leather crafting supplies and goods, I am now selling my holster molds. The blue guns are retailing for low to upper $50's at Galls and other places. I'm offering mine at $30 each. The green ones sell for a bit less, so mine are $25. The two odd colors are also $25 each.

Five Blue guns: Glock 26,  Sig P228,  Springfield XD9,  Smith and Wesson .38 revolver, and a  Colt Python .367

Five Green Guns: S&W M&P Shield 9mm,  Kimber Ultra Raptor II,  Glock 43,  Glock 48, and a  Ruger LC9 with Crimson Trace (The Kimber is labeled wrong in the photo. It is an Ultra Raptor II, not a Pro Carry)

One Grey Gun: CZ 75 Compact

One  light green gun (Cold Steel brand): Ruger Super Red Hawk with 7" barrel

Feel free to make a reasonable offer on all of them. I'll ship them for whatever the USPO charges me.

Cheers!

Steve

DSCN0939.JPG

DSCN0943.JPG

DSCN0944.JPG

DSCN0945.JPG

I sold seven of the gun molds. The ones I have left are Glock 26, Glock 43, Ruger LC9, M&P Shield , and the Ruger Super Red Hawk.  Thanks!

-Steve

Glock 43 sold.