Oak Grove Leather Works

Rotary Punch

Offering a Craftool rotary punch. This is the better quality model. It has been used seldom and is in excellent condition.

$34 plus $6 shipping

DSCN0925.JPG

1 hour ago, Oak Grove Leather Works said:

$34 plus $6 shipping

To any place in the world, or continental USA?  You need to identify any restrictions related to shipping.

Ah, thanks.  US at that price. Is there any way to edit my other posts to include that?  I made that mistake on all of them.

3 hours ago, Oak Grove Leather Works said:

Ah, thanks.  US at that price. Is there any way to edit my other posts to include that?  I made that mistake on all of them.

Top right of the screen, your profile, and have a look around.

I've clicked everything and looked everywhere, and found some useful ways to arrange information, but still no way to edit a post I made, or remove one when I sell an item.

I don't want to be one of those guys who leaves ads up when the items have already been sold.

Thanks for your help!

Steve

After a certain amount of time the edit facility goes away.

If you've sold something post a new message under that item to say it is sold then go to the top right corner of the message. You'll see a 'Report Post'. Click on that and in the reason for reporting put in that the item is sold and the sales posting can be archived. A moderator will see this and archive your for sale thread

Ah ha!  Thank you very much. Glad to know the procedure.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Oak Grove Leather Works said:

Ah ha!  Thank you very much. Glad to know the procedure.

As Fred says, the edit button is only available for a short time, maybe 2 hours.  I've never found out how long it is open for.

Just post an update to your thread that the item is sold.  I follow the for sale items watching for the items to be marked sold, then I archive them.  (Lock to prevent any further commenting and move it to the forum old/sold).  I also check now and then for items that have been listed for over 2 months and archive them unless someone is actively involved in purchasing.

If you have something that needs editing and it's past the open time, report it, or send a moderator a message with info on what needs to be edited to correct any wrong info.  Else just add a comment to the thread with any information you want to add.