UncleGeorge

Cobra Bell Skiver NP-4

Hello I am Uncle George of unclegeorgeswalletholsters.com.  I am retiring in the near future due to health issues and am selling off some equipment I no longer use.  I have the Cobra Bell Skiver NP4 that I purchased in January 2020.  Used on one bag making project and has sat idle since.  Comes with the standard accessories and manual.  Found that I was too busy making holsters to make other stuff.  Like new condition.  Very sharp and works great.  $1400 firm and not-negotiable and must be picked up here in  South Austin.  Will not ship.  You need to be strong or bring a helper as this machine and stand are heavy.  I will not be able to help move it or load it up.  Cash only, no venmo or cashiers checks and no trades of any kind.

be 1.jpg

be 2.jpg

be 5.jpg

be 10.jpg

be 9.jpg

Edited by UncleGeorge
changed photos and text

Hello MR.George. Good luck with your health issues. Inquiry for a friend. The MP4 with bottom feed only, and do you have the tools and the sharpening stone that came with the machine. Thank you for your time.

Yes I have all the tools and the sharpening stone that came with the this bottom feed only machine.

Edited by UncleGeorge
text error