Chux

Air pods case

Second attempt at making a case for some apple air pods, I'll spare you from having to see the first one. I'm hoping future ones come out better, just wanted to see what you guys might have to say. Thanks for looking!

20221028_113606.jpg

20221028_113415.jpg

20221028_113701.jpg

I like it. Only I would use a lighter weight thread and run a groove line, to "sink" the stitch so it does'nt ride above the leather. 

Thanks for the comment, I agree with you there. That thread was too thick for sure. I am going to do the next one with some that is thinner. 

Nice , I like he green color  and I'm kind of the other way on the stitches . I think the raised look adds to it and being as wear shouldn't be a concern  I say skip the groove . 

Thanks.  I wish I could take credit for the color, but unfortunately thats the way I got it. Sad thing is I don't remember where that was so I doubt if I'll be lucky enough to get any more of it. 

Lol no it was not!! I've kind of changed the order of the  way I stitched the one I finished today and will probably change it again if I'm being honest about it 

It looks grand to me The thread is not necessarily too large, but I would use a smooth hammer/mallet to tap down the stitches

Thank you. Yep, should have done that....didn't even think about that tbh but you're 100 % right. It's the simple things like that that I overlook...damn. anyway the thinner thread helped.