GMHLeather

Weaver Easy Edge Strap Beveler

I'm liquidating my leather tools and I have a virtually unused Weaver Easy Edge that I purchased about 5 years ago.  Being completely honest and truthful, I probably ran under 20 feet of leather straps through this machine.  I had a dream of producing leather goods in my tack shop but the weight of just running the business quickly took over and I never saw my dream come true.  This machine is truly in new condition, the blades are nearly untouched.  Weaver currently sells this unit for $1300.

• Convenient machine gives you the ability to edge all four edges of your strap at once for time savings and reduced labor costs.
  • With 12 cutting blades (6 on each side), the blades can be rotated and switched to the opposite side so you don't need to re-sharpen as frequently.
  • Bottom blades can be dropped down if you want to edge the top two edges only.

Asking $750 plus freight to get it to you.  Sips from NE Ohio, Cleveland area.  If nearby you can of course pick it up locally too.  If you've ever drooled at the thought of having one of these, here's your opportunity.  I am steadily listing more products including a Mighty Wonder 4 ton clicker and a Weaver skiver.  More to come.

EasyEdge_3.jpg

EasyEdge_2.jpg

EasyEdge_1.jpg

Edited by GMHLeather
adding that I have other items for sale

How much for shipping to 99506?

Again - will need full address to quote.