ldav

Leather machinery for sale

I have the following equipment for sale and I am located in Skokie, IL. Please message me or if easier, email me for more info and pictures. All the files im attempting to upload are to large in size and im getting errors when I upload but I have pictures of all the equipment and it is all working condition. Thank you.

• EAGLE EA18 Leather strap cutting machine
  • TYPICAL GC 24690 Post bed sewing machine full table and motor
  • Pfaff H3 Cylinder arm sewing machine with table and motor
  • PSR 24 inch fusing machine
  • Campbell and Randall RC50 Single edge painting machine
  • 3 USM GSB-3 Clicker press
  • 55 INCH clicker press for belts
  • Double head rivet machine
  • Craftsman drill press used for die making
  • Rolls of leather, fabric, lots of materials and hardware as well such as zippers, rivets, steel rule
  • Italian edge inking machine

@ldav

You need to post your pictures here along with price in US$ and any shipping information.  Also list the equipment condition.  Please read the marketplace rules.

For information on how to resize your photos review this thread for some helps that may fit your case.  There are lots of photo resizing apps on the web if none of them in the thread are to your liking.

You might find it is easier to keep track of what is sold or questions asked if you post each machine in a separate post unless you intend to sell all in one batch.

On 11/6/2022 at 7:20 PM, ldav said:

I have the following equipment for sale and I am located in Skokie, IL. Please message me or if easier, email me for more info and pictures. All the files im attempting to upload are to large in size and im getting errors when I upload but I have pictures of all the equipment and it is all working condition. Thank you.

• EAGLE EA18 Leather strap cutting machine
  • TYPICAL GC 24690 Post bed sewing machine full table and motor
  • Pfaff H3 Cylinder arm sewing machine with table and motor
  • PSR 24 inch fusing machine
  • Campbell and Randall RC50 Single edge painting machine
  • 3 USM GSB-3 Clicker press
  • 55 INCH clicker press for belts
  • Double head rivet machine
  • Craftsman drill press used for die making
  • Rolls of leather, fabric, lots of materials and hardware as well such as zippers, rivets, steel rule
  • Italian edge inking machine

Hello,

could you please send me pictures and pricing of your available machines

berdziukas@yahoo.com

thank you