Josh518

Original 1964 Pfaff 141 roller feed with reciept

Pfaff 141 Roller Feed 1964 with original receipt

Originally bought the machine for the table for my 145, but after cleaning it up and finding the original receipt I thought it must be worth something to someone!

It appears all parts are original, including the box, pan and lifter, thread stand and mount, the rollers and gear puller.  It even has Pfaff needles.

It is in excellent condition with what appears is little to no wear.  The person I purchased it from has had it for decades said it was used to se leather patches on custom suites.  Been sitting in storage for many years.

Works well, no problems at all. 

Original receipt detailing all the parts.  I have another receipt with more parts.  Also has the Pfaff lamp I'll take some more pictures of.

Any questions, videos let me know!

Not sure what its worth, I'd really just like it to go to someone who would really appreciate it for what it is.

Price is nominally $600.

Hi res pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hQLU1mr6devF8b9B8

Located in Sharon Springs NY.  Frequently in Albany NY, as far up as Queensbury NY on a regular basis.

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

Edited by Josh518

Is this machine still available? Are you open to shipping it? Thank you for your time. 

1 hour ago, openroadboots said:

Is this machine still available? Are you open to shipping it? Thank you for your time. 

Hasn't been on board since Dec 2022.  You need to tag the user or quote part of their post so they get a notification. To tag someone, type the @ symbol followed by their user name and pick it from the popup list.  Like this ...

@Josh518 you have some interest in your post.

Hi all - I recently sold It, and wasn't sure how to remove the post. But I did get the message!

Machine is sold  Thank you.