ArkieNewbie

Bifold Wallet

Afternoon Everyone! Me and my girls did a craft fair a couple weeks back and I ended up selling a gentleman the wallet out of my pocket that I had made for myself. So, I needed a new one. Here are some picture of it. I'm pretty happy with this design. If I made another one I would make it about 1/2" wider so the card pockets would lay better but. I have 8 cards in the pockets and my work badge in one of the outside pockets. You can see in the last picture that I put pockets on each side between the cash pocket and the card pockets. I could have gotten a little more meticulous on my corners but I knew I was making this one for myself so I called it "good enough." Let me know what y'all think!

Bifold 1.jpg

Bifold 2.jpg

Bifold 3.jpg

Bifold 4.jpg

Bifold 5.jpg

I love Rustic I'd make that for myself too:yes::thumbsup:

16 hours ago, Bert03241 said:

I love Rustic I'd make that for myself too:yes::thumbsup:

Thank you sir!

i think its "good enough" too.  :thumbsup:

Interesting design should age very nicely. Always amazed how we whip off items for ourselves that we deem “good enough” while we try them to see how we can improve them. 

1 hour ago, Seagrove59 said:

Interesting design should age very nicely. Always amazed how we whip off items for ourselves that we deem “good enough” while we try them to see how we can improve them. 

Exactly what happened here! I think if i was to make this for someone else I would use some pig skin for the middle layer to cut down on the thickness. It's not uncomfortable but it could be thinner. I also think I would make the "hidden" pockets open the inside. But so far I am satisfied with it, except for the edge finishing.