Icho

Motor and controller identification

Hello all. I'm stuck. I am trying to get info on my motor and controller. I googled all names, numbers, codes, etc and nothing. Even if I can get info on what the switches and dials do...other than speed. I got that one with no supervision. Lol. Someone mentioned in my other post the other day that it is not a servo but I don't see a clutch and it doesn't spin unless I step on the pedal. 

Just wanted to add that it works but I just don't want to miss out on any settings or features. I can add more pics if needed. Thanks in advance. 

20221115_181312.jpg

20221115_181355.jpg

G'Day,

I did the same, but kept getting ' Benz' automotive info. I did a few variations on searches, but nothing :dunno:.

However, I did find this: https://www.liveauctionworld.com/JUKI-DLN-415-4-SINGLE-NEEDLE-SEWING-MACHINE-WITH-BENZ-ZN2-POWER-SUPPLY-BENZ-ENUA-Z22-STITCH_i17807172 .

Thats about it.Not much to go on .  I typed in ' BENZ ZN 2' as part of the search. Only found a few references to auctions, but all machine were Juki's 

You could try contacting ' Juki' ? 

HS

Edited by Handstitched

Edited by MikeRock
download works!! Cool

4 hours ago, Handstitched said:

G'Day,

I did the same, but kept getting ' Benz' automotive info. I did a few variations on searches, but nothing :dunno:.

However, I did find this: https://www.liveauctionworld.com/JUKI-DLN-415-4-SINGLE-NEEDLE-SEWING-MACHINE-WITH-BENZ-ZN2-POWER-SUPPLY-BENZ-ENUA-Z22-STITCH_i17807172 .

Thats about it.Not much to go on .  I typed in ' BENZ ZN 2' as part of the search. Only found a few references to auctions, but all machine were Juki's 

You could try contacting ' Juki' ? 

HS

Thanks for the attempt. Looks like we got same results except I didn't see that one at auction. That motor and controller looks almost identical to mine but still no info attached to it. I've never came up with so little in a google search. 

My machine is actually an Adler. I'm guessing they won't know because I think the retailer possibly combines the head, table and motor so there is likely not a standard from Juki, Adler, etc. That's just what I'm thinking but I may send an email just in case. 

2 hours ago, MikeRock said:
RELATION BETWEEN THE HOOK AND THE NEEDLE Match the needle with the sewing hook as and bring the needle bar to its lowest position. 2. Loosen the needle bar clamping set screw. (Note) When matching the timing of the needle and the sewing hook, be sure to ret the feed adjusting dial to "0".
These parts and accessories are guaranteed to fit your Juki DLN-415 sewing machine. Page 1 of 5. Reset Filters. $ 5.99 $3.99 Zoom Spout Premium Sewing Machine Oil. More Info. $ 16.99 $13.99 Bluecreeper Non-Staining Sewing Machine Oil (4oz) More Info. $ 6.99 $4.99 10pk Groz-Beckert Industrial Needles DPx5, Size 100/16.

I may be missing it but I don't see anything about the motor or controller.