jokker1978

Cobra 26 or techsew 2750 pro

I’m looking at getting a sewing machine, I’m wondering what the difference between these two machines. I like the idea of a flattop table attachment. Seams like the best of both worlds . I know one machine can’t do it all . But these are the two that have caught my eye. 

19 minutes ago, jokker1978 said:

I know one machine can’t do it all .

They are clones of the Juki LS-341 with the three more common clones on this forum being, in descending price point, are Techsew 2750 (~$2749 USD), Cowboy CB341 (~$2395 USD) and the Cobra Class 26 (~$2390 USD). The shipping cost will of course depend on how far away you are from either of them. Flattop attachments can be purchased for any of them from either the dealers or third party attachment suppliers. I would go with who you feel confident in supplying the best support, before and after the sale.

The question really comes down to what you want to sew and is the 341 class clone machines the best for your items.

kgg

37 minutes ago, kgg said:

The question really comes down to what you want to sew and is the 341 class clone machines the best for your items.

I make wallets and knife sheaths and a few gun holsters , but I want to try my hand at some bags. I would like to think that one of the 341 clones would work. 

out of the ones listed who has the best customer service? I think I’d have to order one.

11 hours ago, jokker1978 said:

but I want to try my hand at some bags.

The 341 class machines should be good for your bags / wallets / knife sheaths but probably not for gun holsters. Another option that you may want to consider is the 441 class machines like the Cowboy 3200 /3500 /4500, Cobra Class 3 / 4, Techsew 4100 / 5100 / 5200 with the needle plate that RockyAussie developed to be able to use them on thinner items.

kgg

1 hour ago, fasn8ya said:

Where can I find rocky aussies needle plate? 

@RockyAussie sells them directly. Message him through the forum PM system. I use his narrow set full time on my cb4500.