Greetings,

We are looking for a leather holster manufacturer to make our design. We prefer someone that's experienced and equipped to manufacturer holsters.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Please contact us directly at info@newsafetyideas.com

Thank You

When I see this post, I can't help but remember all the times good ol' Lobo warned about the new/weekly graduates from the "holster design school"...wanting someone ELSE (who had already invested time & $$$ in the tools, material and skill-learning) to bring their latest/greatest creation to life...and when said "jeen-yus" concept doesn't pan out, who get's blamed? 

Same worded post...in three different sub-forums. Hmmm? :unsure:

Edited by Double Daddy

7 minutes ago, Double Daddy said:

When I see this post, I can't help but remember all the times that good ol' Lobo warned about the new/weekly graduates from the "holster design school"...wanting someone ELSE (who had already invest time & $$$ in the tools, material and skill-learning) to bring their latest/greatest creation to life...and when said "jeen-yus" concept doesn't pan out, who get's blamed? 

Same worded post...in three different sub-forums. :unsure:

lol :thumbsup: we will give half what its worth then sell it in our online shop for triple what we paid and you can handle all the manufacturing problems oh and direct ship also. thank you !!

I do hope you are wrong and they are a standup company but i couldn't find any links to newsafetyideas.com

7 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

I do hope you are wrong and they are a standup company but i couldn't find any links to newsafetyideas.com

I couldn't find any links either...I did the same "due diligence" as you prior to even posting. 

9 hours ago, Northmount said:

Just a little info shows that the site was registered.

https://www.ipaddress.com/site/www.newsafetyideas.com

And that means...???? The same link you shared also shows this if you scroll on down...expired?

image.thumb.png.c1c0c8b918bad55aa0c4f155e4e95c95.png