miker

Atom clicker press align adjustments

Hello! I have a used Atom clicker (SE22) definitely 30 years old! I noticed that when i insert a long die in the direction from front to back, it doesn't cut very well the back portion! I checked the machine thoroughly and i found out that the traveling head and the cutting table are not parallel. The cutting table on the bottom is new, so it's perfect.

Now i am wondering if there are any adjustment screws to align the head in respection to the cutting table?

Anybody had any previous experience?

Thank you

Hello! Back again! i learned that there are no adjustment screws! The machine is fixed! I also found out that my aluminum plate on the rotating head is bent. So I have to change this plate! It is an alloy of aluminum , anybody knows what kind! It's harder than normal, but how can we ask for it?

Thank you!

Just for future reference in case that someone come up with the same problem!

You can use alloy 5083 or any of the 5XXX family alloys. I believe the hardest among the 5XXX family alloys will be the best

To increase the boom cutting width, you can go up to 2" wider on each side without losing cutting power meaning if boom is 16" wide left to right, you could go up to 20" wide without losing cutting power.  Since you are replacing the plate, now is the time to widen the plate.

glenn

After using my clicker for a few days i concluded that it's necessary to use a harder type! The dyies are getting stuck very often!