YinTx

Any truth to the rumor that Weaver Leather purchased Ohio Travel Bag?

As the title says.  Not sure this is a good thing to have options of suppliers reduced, thoughts?

I got an email from Weaver and Ohio Travel bag saying weaver bought OTB, tough to say if it's good or bad.  But it is what it is....

Ross

Got the email from Weaver as well.

I have purchased from both before, but didn't get any emails and didn't see anything on their websites.  Thanks for confirming.  and @Rossr you are right, it is what it is.  Hope it works out ok for all the workers involved, etc.  Mergers can be painful for all.

I have used OTB for the past 25 years on and off . . . as needed.

I once had fairly high esteem for Weaver's as well . . . and that went out the window about a year ago . . . 

I'll buy from someone else if there is any possibility . . . the last leather I got from them should have been returned to the cow . . . 

Their staff used to be warm, helpful, happy . . . my last trip there was anything but . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

Got email from weaver saying thy bought otb ,called weaver asked if my wholesale pricing would carryover to otb they didn’t know yet.