I have a pair of Carharts that doesn't have a watch pocket ( not the pair in this pic ) so this is my work around . I know not many use a pocket watch anymore and I would guess some day you won't be able to find any brand still sewing them in their pants ......... the joy of getting old and outdated :(

IMG_1898.JPG

As a "watch guy" I give this a big thumbs up!  Anything which allows for watches of that sort to be used is awesome in my book.  Nice job.

Thanks man !

Watches......yup.  Some with a key in the front, others on top.  An old fellow I worked with always carried a key wind.  One day a fellow told him his wife had a new baby, and Kenny asked, "Open face or stem wind"...  Took a second to get it, but then had a good laugh.

Very nice.  Could you show the attachment for the loop around your pant's loop?

I love pocket watches, I have two that could use a pouch.That is inspiring, Me thinks, after Christmas , I will have to come up with a couple.

Great job!

@MikeRock  LOL!!!  that is a good one

@Scoutmom103 Thank you !!!!   just a line 20 snap

@rleather  Be sure and post some pics !!!  Thanks

IMG_1899.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

Great work - well thought out along with excellent workmanship...

@K5HEP Thank you Sir !

Nicely executed design. I like how your case keeps the watch at the same level as the pocket which retains muscle memory.

@Nikos69  Thank you !!

On 12/9/2022 at 7:22 AM, Gezzer said:

I have a pair of Carharts that doesn't have a watch pocket ( not the pair in this pic ) so this is my work around . I know not many use a pocket watch anymore and I would guess some day you won't be able to find any brand still sewing them in their pants ......... the joy of getting old and outdated :(

IMG_1898.JPG

What a grand idea!  I carried a pocket watch for many years. It worn out and no one could fix it. Finding pants with  watch pockets did also become a challenge. 
I love you idea. And you presentation is excellent!

Joel

@GrampaJoel Thank you Sir !

Our home town jeweler that worked on them retired  some years back  so when I need service  the search will be on  .

Nice job looks cool to all i can say is that thing on me and the watch would be broke in 5 mins or even less I bought an old pocket watch in mint condition for 400 bucks had it less than one day and it now may be good for part's asked a Jeweler if he could fix it for me he said yes it would cost around 400 to fix it good luck with that .

er if he could 

2 hours ago, Samalan said:

Nice job looks cool to all i can say is that thing on me and the watch would be broke in 5 mins or even less I bought an old pocket watch in mint condition for 400 bucks had it less than one day and it now may be good for part's asked a Jeweler if he could fix it for me he said yes it would cost around 400 to fix it good luck with that .

er if he could 

Thank you ! 

I have carried one most of my life , a couple of nice ones , and was quite hard on them back when I was working . Learned pretty early on not to get to many $$  into one but this one which cost under 50 bucks will have to be repaired whatever the cost ;) Daughter bought it and then engraved it  herself so you see I just have to hope it doesn't break ........

and yes she can spell , it's just what she called me as a toddler ( Diddy for Daddy ):lol:

IMG_1906.JPG

Edited by Gezzer

13 hours ago, Gezzer said:

Thank you ! 

I have carried one most of my life , a couple of nice ones , and was quite hard on them back when I was working . Learned pretty early on not to get to many $$  into one but this one which cost under 50 bucks will have to be repaired whatever the cost ;) Daughter bought it and then engraved it  herself so you see I just have to hope it doesn't break ........

and yes she can spell , it's just what she called me as a toddler ( Diddy for Daddy ):lol:

IMG_1906.JPG

yes that is priceless I understand completely ! as I have similar artifacts from my artist Daughter and now school teacher .