Patrick1

HOLSTER PLATE WITH FEED DOG

Fresh out of the R&D dept. Holster plate with feed dog shown with #25 needle with 277 thread. 

Holster plate with feed dog.jpg

Holster plate with feed dog 2.jpg

Wow, beautiful! Having the machinery, motivation, and know-how to make custom parts like that is priceless.

6 hours ago, Patrick1 said:

Fresh out of the R&D dept. Holster plate with feed dog shown with #25 needle with 277 thread. 

That's a work of art!  Look forward to seeing more of your creations.

A lot of 441 clone users are going to want this set.

I concur with Wiz’s assessment.  I for one am definitely interested if you decide to sell these.  

Are you planning to sell these? 

4 hours ago, Joon1911 said:

I concur with Wiz’s assessment.  I for one am definitely interested if you decide to sell these.  

Me too.

Yes, $165.00 a set plus shipping. You can have any color you want as long as it's black, as in hot black oxide finish I use for bluing my firearms. To keep cost's down I will not be offering the plate in Stainless. The feed dog is made from 4143 prehardened alloy steel and the plate is made from A36 structural steel. I should have my website heprecision.com updated by Thursday to purchase the set but they won't ship until Monday the 19th as I had to order material for the feed dog.

Very Nice sir!

I revised my price for the holster plate with feed dog down to $125.99 per set plus shipping. I'll only have 13 sets to ship on Monday if you want one. The picture on my website shows metal finish but the ones I ship will be black oxide finish. I posted a video on YouTube https://youtu.be/msSnYaxQVp8 and this set smokes the competition. I ran it fast as my machine will stich with no hang ups. It does the full stich length of the machine and sews just as you would with a normal plate and feed dog.

Finished set. Ships with 1 plate and one feed dog. Can get it at heprecision.com

Finished Holster plate with feed dog..jpg

I've added the stainless plate if anyone is interested at $145.99 for the set. More cost for the material plus machine time and cutting tools. https://heprecision.com/

Just a quick review .....

I received the black oxide version today and installed too run a quick test , I must say the fit and finish was flawless. I only ran a few scrap pieces through the machine (Cowboy 4500) and it worked as well as it looks. Probably be a week or so where I actually need it but I feel this will be a great addition to my machine. Leather working  is just a hobby and glad I can get these types of add-on's to make my limited time more productive and enjoyable.

These put the "factory" plates and feed dogs to shame in the terms of quality and workmanship

Should be my last post to this topic. Did a revision the the holster plate and beefed it up some over the bridge and extended the surface area where the leather lays. I must say these are pretty stout plates. I'm only doing stainless plates and dropped the price to $135.99 per set. Anyone who purchased the old revision will be getting a free upgrade. Thanks for your business at https://heprecision.com/

HOLSTER PLATE WITH FEED DOG REV B.jpg

Nicely done.