Sign in to follow this  
RVacc

Replacement Parts

I have used a few different places to order new parts for our machines.  The main outlet is Universal Sewing Supply.  My issue with them is we almost always get the wrong parts first then have to send back and wait for them to send the correct ones.  We have been experiencing tension issues and loose stitches that loop away from the material.  I am trying to find a reliable source for machine parts.  We run Juki 1508 an Consew 255RB-2.  

Are there different levels for machine parts?  For example the tension spring on your bobbin and on your thread tension knob.  Are there heavier duty versions of them?  The ones we get seem to not hold their strength very long and I have a feeling that is why we are seeing so many tension issues right now.

Thanks,

Rick

1 hour ago, RVacc said:

I am trying to find a reliable source for machine parts.  We run Juki 1508

There are a lot of "after" market parts available for all the Juki machines but for the most part of the same quality or tolerances as that of real Juki parts. I don't even use non Juki bobbins in my machines as the tolerances are all over the place with the cheap aftermarket ones. Yes, you will pay more but they are going to work properly. I would call Juki USA to find Juki dealers near you and explain to them the problem you are having with your tension issue. They may recommend using the Juki LU-1508 NH parts.

kgg