Sign in to follow this  
Southerngunner

Old guy new member

Hello all from the desert in Arizona. I have lurked around this site for a couple months and have already picked up some good info on a Singer 168W 101 that I am working on picking up. Getting close to making the deal and I am probably getting ahead of my abilities since I never used a machine until 3 months ago when I bought a used Consew207 R B-2 still figuring it out :unsure: but it is fun.

I will try not to ask foolish questions and maybe I  may  help  someone with something I have figured out by being on this ball of mud  for 69 years:cheers:

The only foolish question is the one that isn't asked.  Welcome to the group from Idaho.  As you've already seen, there are lots of helpful people here.

/dwight

Welcome!

9 hours ago, Southerngunner said:

Hello all from the desert in Arizona. I have lurked around this site for a couple months and have already picked up some good info on a Singer 168W 101 that I am working on picking up. Getting close to making the deal and I am probably getting ahead of my abilities since I never used a machine until 3 months ago when I bought a used Consew206 R B-2 still figuring it out :unsure: but it is fun.

I will try not to ask foolish questions and maybe I  may  help  someone with something I have figured out by being on this ball of mud  for 69 years:cheers:

American by birth Southern by the grace of God

Edited by Southerngunner
Mistake in first post ,the machine is a Consew 206 RB-2

Hello from Boston and welcome .