'Tis the season to be drinking'    Well it is here in Oz , damn hot now. Already 38+  degs ( over 100) 

Hope everyone has a  safe and Happy Christmas and a Happy Leather Crafting New Year .

May all your leather crafting dreams come true 

HS:banana::cheers::party26:

Merry Christmas to all. Its a balmy -21*f here today. with a high of -12 predicted lol. 

Chuck must have sent some of his weather down here to far southeastern New Mexico. 6 Degrees F here this morning which is unusually cold for us and I am hibernating in the house for a couple of days until the wind switches and blows the cold away. Over 100 F is normal here in the summer and I'll take it any day over the cold. It has been  rather chilly since late September and my propane dealer should be loving it.

We are still looking at very nice green grass  here in Boston and a  very nice 42 F  Merry Christmas hanukah kwanza or whatever you may do have fun and God bless.

Merry Christmas to everyone everywhere. Preparing for the Grinch Storm here in Ontario. Stay Safe.

kgg

Merry Christmas everyone, I am northeast of Chuck, we are at -16 after an overnight low of -30.

Todd

Merry Christmas!, it's currently 55 in North Florida right now but it's supposed to be 19 on Christmas morning.

One can always put on more clothing to stay warm when it gets cold but taking off clothes to stay cool when it gets hot could get one tossed into jail!

Merry Christmas to all, even to the Grinches.

11 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

Its a balmy -21*f here today. with a high of -12 predicted lol. 

Wanna swap?? ...mmmmnah !!  42C  atm, thats about 107 F, harvest bans will be in place about now too , and  no machinery movements ,  and bush fires all over the place, it ain't nice. 

Stay safe  peeps 

HS

Merry Christmas to all, it’s Friday 2:45am and 46F h ere in North Carolina, the temperature will fall throughout the day. By 6am Saturday morning it will be 7 degrees Fahrenheit and it will take 7 days to get up to 55ish, global warming fat patootie! 

Boston will be 60 today and drop to 12 overnight!

Merry Christmas to all.  Wind chill is -30 F at the moment.  BRRRRRR!!!!!

I hope everyone remains safe and warm for the holidays and that you spend some quality time with family and friends.  

Merry chirstmas

I keep seeing  in the news the extreme  cold weather that parts of the US is experiencing . 

We too are experiencing  some serious weather,  extreme heat.  Its a case of  " one spark and we're f***ked ".  Its a lot different to a few months ago .  How quick it changes. 

Just stay safe eh over Christmas  ??? :yes::yes:

My respects to Mother Nature 

@tsunkasapa Nice dog  LOL 

HS

Better days ahead in MO.  Stayed above 0 deg F last night and the wind has moderated.  Power stayed on. Horses are doing fine in the cold, eating lots of hay and some are blanketed.  Predicting 60 deg. F and rain later next week.  Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Merry & Happy CHRISTmas every one

If you are in area which is experiencing extreme weather, please do not take any risks, stay safe, drink responsibly and if you have the opportunity please look after other people either less fortunate than us or just those who need some attention

A very mild 13* here, raining occasionally

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. 

Warming trend here, -30C a few days ago, -17C this morning, headed for -1C today and +3C tomorrow.  No serious storms in our area, was just beastly cold.

Merry Christmas everyone  cant mention the weather this side of the pond as real people cant afford there heating bills (####### lying Tories) lets hope the new year brings better times.

Cheers everyone

JCUK

Edited by jcuk

Merry Christmas everybody. Thanks for keeping me company all year. 

G'day G'Day G'day to one and all .

Oz is about to celebrate the New Year  'down here' , the drinks snacks  and nibblys are at the ready , including the champers  :)

I've already been busy  getting my workshop tidied up and vacuumed  for the new year , rearrange a few bits and bobs , put up some shelves.woo hoo ..etc 

Have a Safe and Happy  and Brighter New Year :party26::cheers:

Peace  :) :) :)

HS 

@Handstitched   And to you Sir !!!!!