Danne

Free card case template (beginner friendly)

Someone on reddit asked for a template of a TomFord design card case, and I made one. I thought I share it here also.

Use 1-1.2mm leather. If you use veg tan and you can choose weights. You can make the front and back panel in 1-1.2mm and card pockets in 0.8-0.9mm

tomford1.pdf - Overview with dimensions

tomford2.pdf - template to print

Both of them are A4 (Will you US guys be able to print this in letter size? if not ask me and I will solve a letter size version.)

1349212075_Skrmklipp.JPG.aff90776915f6197e59530cf6007d069.JPG

tomford1.pdf tomford2.pdf

Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

I have loads of templates for car wallets. Do I need another one?  :dunno:     yup, you can never have too many templates ! :unsure:

5 hours ago, fredk said:

Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

I have loads of templates for car wallets. Do I need another one?  :dunno:     yup, you can never have too many templates ! :unsure:

Same philosophy as with tools. I mean give me a large space and unlimited funds, and that large space is soon filled with tools and equipment :lol:

As above, what could it hurt?

I actually have one more, and I was about to share it, but something is off with my printer calibration in Autocad (Like you compensate for deviation in the print in feed direction, over a A4 or letter size length print, you usually have a deviation between 0.5-1mm on home and office printers (Sometimes you can be lucky though) and this affects when I save it as pdf also, since I want to test print the template, and print it without compensation for my printer. But here are the dimensions, and with the dimension in correlation with stitch lengths maybe someone can use these dimensions anyway. I mean it's not that hard to draw on paper if you have the dimension. (Of course there are those who can make awesome drawings on paper with planned stitching distance also) 

1.thumb.JPG.95de289221d9bc68c3771b4398c9fbb1.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.a908995b7a1a163082c0cb8fabd9430b.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.a1ea9949e457441c09aec7f882098674.JPG