Frodo

Seeing a trend

I am starting to see a trend around my area and am wondering if any of you are seeing it also.

The younger concealed carry crowed are asking me to make a pouch like holster that looks more like a cell phone holder or a old school Fanny pak to carry their gun instead of a traditional holster. Are you experiencing the same thing?

not here but the cc purses are lol. 

I've done three so far, all Bersa 380s. All with belt clips, all 3 black.

Its what i know as a sneaky pete kinda style. Small 380 and some small 9mm pistols. Havent seen a huge increase in this style in my neck of the woods but have made a few of them. Ive been noticing and making more purpose built appendix carry iwb holsters in my area and around more southern states. Im not sure id want to carry loaded pistol around aimed at my bits all day. Plus i got a little more around the mid section which doesnt make aiwb very comfortable. But appendix carry seems to be growing atleast down this way.

I'm seeing a lot of guys now buying the plastic fantastic holsters . . .  come with a pack of different carry options . . . for everything except a sawed off double barrel . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

Mostly compact 380’s

I am using chrome tan and foam  padding

for 2 reasons, stop. Chemical reaction and the foam is a selling point, it hides the outline of the firearm

Those goofy packs just scream gun to anyone that knows what they are looking for.  I find them humorous.  I've seen a few in the wild.  Pretty easy to pick out really.  But hey, if they want it and you can sell it go for it.  Me printing with a CZ 75B and someone carrying a .380 in what looks like an iPad mini case seem like the same thing to me.