Danne

Watch straps templates regular and with taper

I had to modify the file a little bit so it will print in both A4 and letter size. But I can't try printing in letter size. So please someone update me if it doesn't work in letter size

My instructions wasn't that good. But skive this part and fold over to the first line. For leather around 1-1.2mm thickness it will compensate for the fold so the length will be correct.

image0.jpg.4db2c200020b469928c4fbbe9735866d.jpg

straps_A4_letter.pdf

Edited by Danne

On 12/26/2022 at 5:57 AM, Danne said:

I had to modify the file a little bit so it will print in both A4 and letter size. But I can't try printing in letter size. So please someone update me if it doesn't work in letter size

I thought you deserved an answer saying it works.

Printed with NO zoom, auto-rotate and centre.  Dimensions came out correct on 8.5 x 11" letter size.

53 minutes ago, Northmount said:

I thought you deserved an answer saying it works.

Printed with NO zoom, auto-rotate and centre.  Dimensions came out correct on 8.5 x 11" letter size.

I guessed it would work, but thank you for confirming it. 

What weight/thickness of leather do you usually use for these?  Thinking of making one for my watch but have mostly 4/5 oz. oil tan and was thinking 2/3 would be more like it.  I may get some skiving practice, if it needs to be thinner.