Foxen

Necchi 930-159 ??? Help Please

Hi Everyone,

Would Really appreciate some support on this one... I've picked up a Necchi 930-159 twin needle roller fed machine. It was an old and stored machine from a deceased estate and the children needed to move it on.

it was kept in Fantastic condition while in use, and well lubricated.

However, due to my complete optimistic ignorance, I had hoped I'd find parts, user/service manuals or even videos of this bad boy... NOTHING, NADDA, NIET, ZERO!!!

I have done some digging and was notified by the Necchi that they have been only dealing with domestic machines since 2000 and all information re industrial machine have been "lost or destroyed".

SO, I plead with you - if anyone has anything... any info what so ever on these machines (especially manuals) I'd be ever so grateful.

TIA

611B598C-7BBD-45E8-9CE8-BFF897E53D5D-min.jpeg

Nice machine, I'm jealous, lol. You might start your search for information in this group. They are a very active group, at least they were when I was digging around a few years ago. https://necchisewingmachineclub.groups.io/g/main

Many of these machines are just clones of other machines. For example my Singer 211 shares components with a Consew and Juki model.    Once you dig in you'll probably be able to find manuals for a near copy. 

There are FB groups dealing with industrial machines. One in particular focuses on mechanics. Search FB.