Campleathergoods

Magazine Feature | Camp Leather Goods, South Sound Magazine

Recently I was lucky enough to have my Small business "Camp Leather Goods" featured in our local magazine "South Sound Business" Come check out the article and see what 24 Hours as a leather crafter looks like for me. 

24 Hours: Caleb Arthur | South Sound Magazine

For anyone out there looking to expand your reach, I would highly encourage you to reach out to your local paper, magazines, and tell them your story. We all have a unique story in how we came about mastering our craft, go share it with the world!!

Congratulations, that was good reading! The ShopTalk article was really good also. 

Interesting article and business.  Best of luck to you.  I think @Mulesaw would relate to doing leathercraft at sea.

Congratulations … a nice write-up.  It is something to be proud of, for sure!

Nice article.  Proud of you for following your dreams. And thank you for your service!

Yea, very cool.  I envy your shop but it's too clean!  LOL.   Congratulations!  I hope it brings you lots of business.

~JL

Really fine article. But darn that is early to get up! Good idea about contacting the local newspaper. I might borrow that idea.

@TomE sorry for the late reply, but I have been busy at home as usual, and have just returned onboard. I can indeed relate to the idea of doing leatherwork onboard a ship :-)