Hauptmann187

STANDARD RIVET CO B17 AUTOMATIC SPOT SETTER

I have for sale here a hardly used Standard rivet co Automatic machine set up with dies for 1/4" round spots. 

This machine is capable of setting a multitude of hardware with the necessary dies installed all of which are available from Standard Rivet co and elsewhere.

It is in perfect operational condition and was purchased new around a year ago when our older machine had an end of life incident. This machine was bought new from Standard rivet co and served briefly before we were able to have parts fabricated for our other machine. 

It is now just taking up space and needs a new home. 

We paid over 4K for the machine shipped to us. Asking $3500

I can't seem to figure out how to get the pictures to be small enough to post directly so here is a link to a google photo album while I work on that. 

Please ask any questions you may have and I will be happy to get you the answers you need.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JAo7QZtCmwPczyCt9

2 hours ago, Hauptmann187 said:

I can't seem to figure out how to get the pictures to be small enough to post directly

See this link for some helps and suggestions.  Plus several other methods can be found on the web.

Also advise what shipping restrictions you may have.

Thanks for the info on resizing photos. I might be dense but can't seem to find how to edit the post to include the photos so I will attach them here. 

Shipping restrictions would be to the lower 48 united states only and at actual cost. I can crate the setter myself as I did it professionally for some years but the transport costs would have to be figured based on final weight and destination. 

IMG_20221205_135001692_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20221205_135001692_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221205_135014107_HDR.jpg

15 hours ago, Hauptmann187 said:

I might be dense but can't seem to find how to edit the post to include the photos so I will attach them here. 

The edit function is only available for a short time, maybe a couple hours.  So you did it the only way possible by adding photos in a subsequent post.  Not so dense after all!

Price drop as we would like to find a new home for this machine and free up some space. $2500 plus freight

Hi, Is this machine still available? I use lots of the 1/4 spots that actually measure 5/16". Will this machine set those? On the Standard Rivet website, it says these machines are for 3/8" and larger. Thank you. Phil Harris

6 hours ago, PHS said:

Hi, Is this machine still available? I use lots of the 1/4 spots that actually measure 5/16". Will this machine set those? On the Standard Rivet website, it says these machines are for 3/8" and larger. Thank you. Phil Harris

Tag the person so they'll get a notice like this, @Hauptmann187.

On 4/13/2023 at 7:59 PM, Hauptmann187 said:

Price drop as we would like to find a new home for this machine and free up some space. $2500 plus freight

please call me if you want to sell this machine          carl       210 286 6005

6 hours ago, carlpbates said:

please call me if you want to sell this machine          carl       210 286 6005

It is best to give info like your phone number in private message. There may be people out there that you don't want to have it.

Do you still have this machine and want to sell it? @Hauptmann187