nstarleather

Mastrotto Adria Double Dollaro Leathers $2 per foot

Hi Folks I picked up a couple lots of leather recently and got a bunch of "Double leathers" in the Adria Dollaro Tannage from Mastrotto. These are interesting because they've been finished in such a way that the suede side is a contrasting color to the front. They're used in some "fashion bags" for a unique effect. They also make the need for lining or finishing the suede side of the leather unnecessary.
Here's more info on the leather and the full tech specs one the "regular" (not double) version of the leather.
Most of the color Combos include one side as "Blush Pink"

Hit me with any questions. I have decent quantity of many of these. It seems like the blush is usually the flesh side on these.
Blush pink with grey Blush with Cognac Black with Blush Olive with Blush White with Blush Burgundy and Blush White with beige

blush black.jpg

blush and white.jpg

bourbon blush.jpg

grey blush.jpg

Darn that is some nice looking stuff. Wish that pond was not so large, for that price :blink: . I got no plans for overseas travel but if I ever get over there I am gonna visit for sure.

10 hours ago, RockyAussie said:

Darn that is some nice looking stuff. Wish that pond was not so large, for that price :blink: . I got no plans for overseas travel but if I ever get over there I am gonna visit for sure.

Yeah I hate how much tighter shipping overseas has gotten.  You would be looking at more for freight than for the leather.

Adding that if any one is scared off by "pink" it's actually a pretty neutral "nude" color.

On 1/4/2023 at 5:07 AM, nstarleather said:

Yeah I hate how much tighter shipping overseas has gotten.  You would be looking at more for freight than for the leather.

Try shipping to Indonesia.  Once it gets there, the post office holds a $30 item for $300 ransom.  Unreal.  This is after you've paid the $50 to get it there.

Random question: Does anybody know if they stopped selling in the US? Tried calling them to order, their LA location is permanently closed and on their website it seems you cannot place an order anymore??

On 1/30/2023 at 9:05 AM, Giannisamira said:

Random question: Does anybody know if they stopped selling in the US? Tried calling them to order, their LA location is permanently closed and on their website it seems you cannot place an order anymore??

No idea, these were purchased from another big maker who may have gone direct to Italy.

Y’all want the prices to go back close to what they were, ya know what has to be done - and it best happen soon

On 2/7/2023 at 1:58 PM, Doc Reaper said:

Y’all want the prices to go back close to what they were, ya know what has to be done - and it best happen soon

Huh?

@nstarleather if you still have this I'm interested in 1 each of the black with blush, cognac, and burgundy. Pm sent. 

11 hours ago, JHLeatherwood said:

@nstarleather if you still have this I'm interested in 1 each of the black with blush, cognac, and burgundy. Pm sent. 

Yes I should still have one each of all those.  Send me an email with your address and I'll get you a total: nstarleather@shtc.net

Just to show everyone what's possible here.  I did this tote from one of the leathers for an employee here and was really happy with the way the finished side looked. 

double tote zipper.jpg

Double tote 1.jpg

Just Bumping this thread because it's been a while.  I still have Cognac and Blush, Grey and Blush, and Olive and Blush