Adonis

Here is my new creation after my heart surgery

Hello all

Glad to be alive, I had a heart attack and a surgery. Thanks god I am alive. 

Here is my latest creation. A Punch holder. 

If you like to keep your expensive leather punches in a elegant case, this leather case holder is for you.
The leather case is designed for a set of four line punches. The height of the punch is no more than 120 mm, the thickness of the handle is no more than 8 * 13 mm.

Also it can be used to keep other tools if your tools height is no more than 120 mm and the thickness of the handle is no more than 8 * 13 mm.

Leather thickness : 1.8mm - 2.2mm

il_794xN.4492997926_jx17.jpg

il_794xN.4492997910_nif0.jpg

il_794xN.4492997934_j6th.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1386911613/leather-tool-case-hole-punch-case-hole

Neat idea.  And yes, thanks to God you are back here with us.  As a cancer survivor myself, I empathize.  We're glad to see you!

The only thing that concerns me is the potential for damage to the piece.  Looks like there is already a hole.  Maybe you could double-up the leather where the chisels make contact?  

The dye job is interesting, almost give it built in patina, which in my opinion is a good thing!

Take care!

Nice build!  Love the design and especially the finish.  

Mind your cardiologist.  I was there 9 years ago.  I wonder if there is some way to integrate cardio training into leathercraft...  

yes glad you made it nice work on the punch holder:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I quite like it too :yes:   I did something similar with the dye like that  on some knife cases , it was actually by mistake, but I liked it so much I kept intentionally  making the  ' mistake' . 

I also like the fact you had heart surgery  and leather craft is part of your ' healing' .  

Good health to you

HS