Sign in to follow this  
TomE

Nuthin' Yet

Picked out some HO bridle sides at Springfield Leather Company.  Truman has selected his favorite color despite the fact that he's blind.  Big thanks to @TonySFLDLTHR for his help with checking inventory yesterday and showing me a stack of beautiful sides when I visited the store today.  Time to get busy and make sumpin'.

IMG_6426.thumb.jpg.07b94b9aabd1a22579200867c9bdfc2d.jpg

12 hours ago, TomE said:

Time to get busy and make sumpin'.

Thats some quality looking hides there, great colours .  :yes:   The things I could make with those . Is that your ' supervisor' giving them the once over ?  I'm sure they'll get the 'stamp ' ( paw ) of approval   . Get cracking  lol  :)

HS

Always been happy with HO bridle sides.  Consistent temper and minimal waste.  These colors are British Brown, Black, and Havana.  Truman has retinal degeneration and gradually lost his sight.  He navigates surprisingly well by hearing and touch, helps with horse chores every day and follows me to my basement leather shop.  He will howl if I leave him behind in the house.

Visiting there is always a treat!  Staff is always friendly and helpful.  And way more there than you can find online.

Great looking stuff. Just placed an online order with them for supplies while on the phone with their staff asking questions.  Need to make the trek up there.  It's been a while.  Only an hour drive.  

On 1/11/2023 at 7:15 AM, PastorBob said:

Need to make the trek up there.  It's been a while.  Only an hour drive

If I only lived an hour away it would not be healthy for my checking account or marriage hahahaha