Tim Schroeder

Compound Feed Sewing Machine Mitzi YU360CTS

Sewing Machine HEAD ONLY. Table and motor not included. This is a compound feed machine that will sew 207 thru 3/8"or 7/16". I have everything that came with the machine from the factory. Belt guard, Knee lifter, bobbin winder, drip pan and bobbins. Few screw drivers, a bobbin storage tray with 19 bobbins, a roller guide and the little magnetic base light are included. It's in excellent condition and has been in my wife's formal dining room (my shop) since I brought it home. 

Machine is located near Dallas, Tx. Will ship to lower 48 at buyer's expense.  Should be around $125 depending on where you are. 

Sample is 207 top and bottom thru 2 pieces of 4/5 oz veg tan. I sent this machine to the shop and ask the tech to just go thru it and oil it because I wanted to sell it and didn't want any problems. As you can see in the pictures it WILL NOT backstitch in the same on the second stitch.  I tried it twice and it did the same thing. 

$750

IMG_3516.JPG

IMG_3515.JPG

IMG_3519.JPG

IMG_3518.JPG

IMG_3522.JPG

IMG_3523.JPG

This machine is still available. This is the same machine as a Cobra Class 18 for $2100 plus shipping. That would be at least $2400 to your door.  With a new Table and top for $250 plus a New $150 motor and New $150 speed reducer all off Ebay, you could be set up for $1450 and ready to sew all delivered to your door.  This machine is in Like New condition fresh from a tune up at Sunny Sewing in Dallas, Tx.  I tried the reverse for backstitching in max stitch length forwards backwards then forward for 9 stitches (without thread) and it hit the same holes every time. 

Machine comes with a factory knee lifter that came with the machine that has never been used. I use a foot pedal.