:guitar: Papa's got a brand new bag! :guitar:

Hand stitched? Get a bloody sewing machine, you loony!

Seriously, great job mate.

Love the colours.

Cheers,

Badger

Haha! Yeah no doubt. Hand stitching = raw fingers.

Keep feeding me some jobs and maybe we'll work a machine out as payment? :Lighten: I have "Man Bag Part 3" in the works... I should probably post some pics of my work in progress.

Cheers,

Andy

I just found out not to long ago that I am expecting my first child and instantly I looked for manly diaper bags and found nothing I liked. So then I decided to make my own and found your thread.

Awesome work dude, I can't wait to see your other ones!

I just found out not to long ago that I am expecting my first child and instantly I looked for manly diaper bags and found nothing I liked. So then I decided to make my own and found your thread.

Awesome work dude, I can't wait to see your other ones!

Hey thanks a ton! And congrats on the new baby! I have another one on the way.

This bag came in very handy on my first... perfect size for just the essentials and a quick few hours out. I use it everyday for work now, keep my iPad, phone, wallet, keys, etc out of my pockets. A real Man-Bag! Sure my buddies at work call it a murse but I know they want one! HAHA!

Check out my Facebook page for some other bags or even my Deviant Art page: http://l1andy.deviantart.com/gallery/

I look forward to seeing yours... be sure to post it up when you're done!

Cheers,

Andy

Andy, just had a cup of coffee with your web site....very nice work! My fav is your Messenger Bag in the Raw.

I bought one off the bay a few years ago with the intention of using it as a pattern to make my own....when I got it, I decided it had a lot of mileage left in it so modded it a little to "make it mine" . However, I'm getting a little tired of all the " hey that's a cool looking bag...did you make it?"........" ehhhh.....no"....so I'm just gonna have to git r done....maybe next winter.....:blahblahblah::blahblahblah::blahblahblah:

I'm thinking I'll be "flattering" you...:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Andy - big fan of your work! Very beautiful stuff. I love the coloring and weathering effect.

LOL - I am also NEW to the baby thing - we are due in four weeks. Your comment reminds me of the time I made a doggie carrier for a famous pool player. I had never made on before and didn't have a dog to measure and this was all pre-internet ca. 1993 :-)

Long story short I made what could be considered a portable palace for the dog as it was about four times too big. The pool player and his wife used it as a travel bag for a while but it was way to big for the dog.

I will probably end up making a baby holder/sling (don't know the official term) so I can carry the baby hands-free.

now that made me laugh. Your wife isnt letting you put any baby of hers, in anything hands free. no such thing with a baby.

now that made me laugh. Your wife isnt letting you put any baby of hers, in anything hands free. no such thing with a baby.

I hear you. Actually we ended up buying this great thing called a Baby Wrap. Essentially a long swath of stretchy cloth that you wrap around your body and then stick the baby in it for hands free carrying. It was great, much better than the baby carriers with all the foam rubber and buckles.