Mountain

New Member From Suffolk, UK

Hi,

I've been scouting around this site for years, picking up useful bits of information from various members. So, I figured it's about time to get involved with the community.

I've been working with leather for a few years now. I've had a bit of a hiatus over the last year or so, but I'm making more time for it again. My focus is moving more towards making outdoors gear, sheaths, belts, pouches, cases etc. I'm just starting off with archery, so I'm looking forward to seeing any quivers, bracers etc people have got up.

Looking forward to joining the community.

13 minutes ago, tsunkasapa said:

Welcome!

Thanks, tsunkasapa.

21 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Hi,

I've been scouting around this site for years, picking up useful bits of information from various members. So, I figured it's about time to get involved with the community.

I've been working with leather for a few years now. I've had a bit of a hiatus over the last year or so, but I'm making more time for it again. My focus is moving more towards making outdoors gear, sheaths, belts, pouches, cases etc. I'm just starting off with archery, so I'm looking forward to seeing any quivers, bracers etc people have got up.

Looking forward to joining the community.

Welcome from Kent. Posting will give you the oomph to do it again.

I run a small workshop down in Gillingham and one of my beginners did this. I lasered the owls which would have been much better with white in the detail but she didn't want to.

Good luck. Paul

received_582984000103125.jpeg

59 minutes ago, toxo said:

Welcome from Kent. Posting will give you the oomph to do it again.

I run a small workshop down in Gillingham and one of my beginners did this. I lasered the owls which would have been much better with white in the detail but she didn't want to.

Good luck. Paul

received_582984000103125.jpeg

Cheers, Paul.

It looks like you are teaching them well.

Welcome from SW Missouri, USA

Welcome from Florida. I have Lived in Bury St. Edmunds, Wethderden and Drinkstone all in Suffolk. Loved my time there. I have good memories of "The Nutshell" the smallest pub in England.