Sign in to follow this  
Scootch

USA made SS roller buckle and Chicago screws

The title pretty much says it all.  The only one I've found searching is nickle free and seems to be sold under a few different makers but it doesn't appear to be the quality of over seas made buckles. This buckle also isn't marked as American made.

I'm looking for 1.5" ss roller buckle that's American made as well as American made Chicago screws.

Thanks,

Scootch

Since North & Judd closed in the 1990's, some production was carried on by Custom Metal Crafters. (previously employees/ owners at N&J)  They were the last domestic steel buckle producers AFAIK.

I don't think they make their own products anymore, or at least their plating services are offshore. Its been a few years since dealing with them, so take that info with a grain of salt.

I clicked on the link kindly provided by TomE, but I have my doubts that the hardware is domestic.  Here is some of the verbiage from their "About Us" section.  

"Batz Corporation is part of an international group of associated companies with warehouses, production facilities and offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States."

I would think they'd have Made in U.S.A. or something featured prominently on their website.  Not saying they aren't domestic, but if they are, it isn't clear.

35 minutes ago, Tugadude said:

I clicked on the link kindly provided by TomE, but I have my doubts that the hardware is domestic.  Here is some of the verbiage from their "About Us" section.  

"Batz Corporation is part of an international group of associated companies with warehouses, production facilities and offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States."

I would think they'd have Made in U.S.A. or something featured prominently on their website.  Not saying they aren't domestic, but if they are, it isn't clear.

I looked at the link and read the same but I did see a contact number a person could call and maybe get info on where they are made .  I am like you from just reading it was not clear to me .