carr52

Tried making bottles

It fun. I liked playing with the bees wax. I used popcorn to stretch it out. Just kept jamming it in with a wood dowel. The basketweave held up better than I thought it would. 

12FBD610-E0A7-4204-9FD1-4D2F6236DF76.jpeg

A515EC1E-996A-43A2-B3F8-4DCD158FFDA6.jpeg

CE432540-1AB0-4D17-87A4-2BDD7395F385.jpeg

FC5BDCCC-C949-4D98-9FF0-35D789111406.jpeg

2B2C84A3-D2BC-4DB8-9D23-782C9E6F0343.jpeg

904FA1AD-4C78-4780-B891-796062BA0822.jpeg

excellent

very cool I like the look of the one with the weave on both sides. 

Very creative on stuffing with popcorn.  How did you get it out when you were done?

12 hours ago, PastorBob said:

Very creative on stuffing with popcorn.  How did you get it out when you were done?

I use popcorn also, it falls out, if you have a stubborn kernel shake your work 

14 hours ago, PastorBob said:

It just poured right out. Most of it anyway. The rest came out with a coat hanger bent to get into all edges. 

8 hours ago, Frodo said:

I use popcorn also, it falls out, if you have a stubborn kernel shake your work 

How do you get the butter flavor out? LOL.  I thought you guys were talking about packing popcorn made of foam.

Really nice.  I like the popcorn idea.  I saw some flax seed in the grocery store and decided it was time to make a crupper.  This padded loop goes around a horse's tailhead to keep a saddle or driving harness from sliding forward on the withers.  They are traditionally stuffed with flax seed, which also provides oil as a leather conditioner.

DSC_9336.thumb.jpg.9352f0ddc34be8dfd257ee28d0fd154f.jpg  

On 1/31/2023 at 6:12 AM, PastorBob said:

How do you get the butter flavor out? LOL.  I thought you guys were talking about packing popcorn made of foam.

Leave the butter flavor in. Then charge them extra for a flavored canteen market it as a natural health remedy from the spring water near a Very old and wise Shaman  in Calcutta :o

3 hours ago, Frodo said:

Leave the butter flavor in. Then charge them extra for a flavored canteen market it as a natural health remedy from the spring water near a Very old and wise Shaman  in Calcutta :o

:rofl: